Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

 Prompt Response: One thing that makes me different from other people is my love for Christ. I know that many people go to church and say they love Christ or believe in Him, but I genuinely love God. I love Him for all He has done for me, given and how He has stayed with me through every season of life. My love and faith in Christ has made me let go and let Him. The Holy Spirit has really transformed my life and I don’t know where I would be without my God. So that is what makes me different from others, my life is led by the Holy Spirit.

Summary: Today in class we watched movie clips and tried to identify which rhetorical appeal was being used most. Towards the end of class we also took a quiz on AP Classroom.

Reflection: One thing that stuck with me today was that rhetorical appeals really are used in everyday lives. Whether it is fighting, or trying to convince someone to do something we all use rhetorical appeals. I can now apply this to my life by identifying which specific appeal is being used most, and determine how effective it actually is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Think of a time when you tried to persuade someone to agree with you, change their mind, or do something you wanted. What were you trying to persuade them to do or believe? How did you use ethos, pathos, or logos to persuade them? Which appeal was most effective and why?