Describe something you will never fully understand.

 Prompt Response: Something I will never and could never fully understand is God’s love for us. His love is one of those things I hear or think about that seems “too good to be true”. But His love really is real and true. I can never fully understand how my God so powerful, mighty and perfect could love me, a sinner who messes up everyday. I could never fully understand the kind of love it takes to give up His Son Jesus to die for me, still knowing I would run from Him at times. God’s love is perfect and He invites everyone to get to know Him and have an intimate relationship with Him, and that never fails to amaze me. But I really do cherish His love for me because I am so grateful to have a God who loves me unconditionally no matter what I’ve done. A God who always hears me and never fails to answer every prayer of mine with miracles!

Summary: Today in class we learned how to determine evidence and wrote a prompt about how to take a clear position with claims to support our reasoning.

Reflection: While writing my “Determining evidence” prompt I realized that sometimes prompt responses don’t need to be really long paragraphs as long as I make clear claims with effective reasoning for the message to get through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Think of a time when you tried to persuade someone to agree with you, change their mind, or do something you wanted. What were you trying to persuade them to do or believe? How did you use ethos, pathos, or logos to persuade them? Which appeal was most effective and why?