What are three goals you want to achieve this year?

 

Prompt Response: This year I want to achieve many goals but here are three goals off of my list. The first goal I would like to achieve is to grow closer to Christ and deepen my relationship with God. Second, I would like to have absolutely no missing assignments this year. My last goal is to put in a lot of effort to achieve a 5 on my AP tests.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Think of a time when you tried to persuade someone to agree with you, change their mind, or do something you wanted. What were you trying to persuade them to do or believe? How did you use ethos, pathos, or logos to persuade them? Which appeal was most effective and why?