In “Missing Your People,” Tracy Brower explains the importance of belonging. Describe a time when you felt like you truly belonged. What created that feeling?
Prompt Response: A time when I felt that I truly belonged was when I went to my friends house. It was the day after Valentine's day and my friends and I had planned to have a picnic. It ended up rainy really bad but God still worked everything out because we ended up going to my friend's house to hang out. As we were watching movies, eating and joking I realized that, that was the place I truly belonged. I felt like I could be completely myself and still be loved. The company of my friends and her family while having fun in the Lord all gave me reason to know I belonged there.
Summary: Today in class we went over and discussed "Missing Your People" by Tracy Brower.
Reflection: After going over "Missing Your People" in class today I learned more about what can make someone feel like they belong. Next time when I think about why people feel like they belong, I will remember what goes into making someone feel that way.
Comments
Post a Comment