September 11

 Prompt Response: When I was in elementary school something that completely changed my life at the time was Covid-19. Although it wasn’t exactly the same as the tragic incident of September 11, everyone’s lives were completely changed. I remember not being able to go to school or anywhere in person, having to wear that annoying mask, and not being able to be around anyone outside of the household. Not only was my life changed but so was the entire world. I would watch the news and get sad or scared about the amount of people dying or hospitalized because of Covid. The economy also changed as many people stayed at home instead of going out to work. Looking back I am just grateful with God that all of my friends and family are okay and were not affected by Covid.

Summary: Today in class we received the feedback for our own paragraphs and had the opportunity to revise our work and correct it.

Reflection: Something I learned today was that receiving the right feedback helps me grow and improve my work academically. I also noticed that no one really said that something was wrong with our paragraph so I am pretty happy about that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Think of a time when you tried to persuade someone to agree with you, change their mind, or do something you wanted. What were you trying to persuade them to do or believe? How did you use ethos, pathos, or logos to persuade them? Which appeal was most effective and why?