Some students look at a rubric only after receiving their grade, while others use it as a guide while completing the assignment. Which approach do you usually take? After reviewing the AP Lang Argument Essay rubric today, explain how you could use the rubric as a roadmap to improve your argument writing.

 Prompt Response: When I do my work, I usually use the rubric as a guide to understand what the assignment is asking for.  After we reviewed the AP Lang Argument Essay rubric I learned that I can use the rubric as a roadmap by accurately including all the required information or details. I could also use the rubric to know how to structure my writing or know what the expected format is.

Summary: Today in class we continued to discuss the rubric and longed onto Writeable to talk about a prompt.

Reflection: After today's lesson I learned that the rubric for the Ap Lang Argument Essay is really useful. In the future I won't be nervous when this topic is brought up again because I'll know that the rubric is for my benefit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Think of a time when you tried to persuade someone to agree with you, change their mind, or do something you wanted. What were you trying to persuade them to do or believe? How did you use ethos, pathos, or logos to persuade them? Which appeal was most effective and why?