Working with others can expose you to ideas or perspectives you may not have considered on your own. What is one idea, suggestion, or approach from a group member that improved your paragraph or changed the way you thought about the argument? Explain how it helped you.

 Prompt Response: While working in a group one idea or suggestion that improved my paragraph was when someone told me to make my sentences shorter but clearer. This changed the way I thought about the argument as I have a habit of making my sentences longer than need, and still not addressing the point as clearly as I had hoped. This suggestion helped me by allowing my argument to be more effective as I started structuring my sentences in a clearer and more concise way.

Summary: Today in class we got into groups and further discussed how we would finish our paragraphs.

Reflection: Today I learned that in order to make a good paragraph sentences need to be carefully structured and well thought to effectively deliver the message. I also learned that working in groups while listening and contributing ideas can lead to great work. In the future I will definitely use the feedback I get to improve my work.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Think of a time when you tried to persuade someone to agree with you, change their mind, or do something you wanted. What were you trying to persuade them to do or believe? How did you use ethos, pathos, or logos to persuade them? Which appeal was most effective and why?